1. Your data
"Your Data" means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, postcode, telephone number, email address, vehicle registration number (if applicable), password and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via the Website at any time.
2. Collection of your data
We collect your data when:
2.1 you create an online account;
2.2 use the 'send to a friend' functionality on the Website;
2.3 in respect of trade users of the Website, you provide us with your Listing to enable us to upload your Listing onto the Website;
2.4 you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
2.5 you submit an entry to a competition or prize draw; or
2.6 you disclose your Data to us or otherwise through the Website at any other point.
3. Use of your data
3.1 We use your data to:
3.1.1 process the registration of your online account and maintain your online account;
3.1.2 in respect of trade users of the Website, process your Listing;
3.1.3 process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
3.1.4 monitor, develop and improve the Website and your experience;
3.1.5 investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and Terms of Trade as relevant made by or otherwise relating to you;
3.1.6 where (and only where) requested by you, to send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone and/or sms about existing and new services and special offers from us;
3.1.7 where (and only where) requested by you, to send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone and/or sms about existing and new services and special offers from trusted third parties which we think will be of interest to you; and
3.1.8 where you are a prize winner, to publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners.
3.2 To opt-out of receiving any information pursuant to paragraph 3.1.6 and 3.1.7, you can:
i. amend your preferences accordingly in your on-line account;
ii. use the facility contained in any such communication; or
iii. email us at email@example.com stating your email address.
4. Passing on your data to third parties
4.1 We may pass on your Data to other parties as follows:
4.1.1 to our employees and agents to administer your on-line account and orders;
4.1.2 some general statistical information about the Website user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you; or
4.1.3 we may disclose your Data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use and (where appropriate) Terms of Trade by you or where required by law.
4.2 We do not pass or sell your Data to third persons for any other purpose than those set out in 4.1 above. Any marketing under paragraph 3 is conducted by us on behalf of third parties and they do not have any access to your Data unless you yourself choose to contact them.
5. Data securityWe endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your Data. All the Data collected by us is stored on a secure server.
6.2 For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
7. Access to and updating your data
7.1 Where you are a registered online account holder, you may access and update your Data contained in your online account accessed via the 'My account' section of your online profile. You must make sure that you update your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
7.2 If you would like to receive a copy of your Data held by us, please write to us at AstonFinder.com, Hope Street, Bozeat, Northamptonshire, NN29 7LU . We may charge you a small administration fee to comply with your request.
8. Location of your dataWe hold your Data in the United Kingdom where the Website servers are located.
9. Data Protection StatementAstonFinder offers registered users access to our email update services, saved searches, 'My account' and to the 'send to a friend' functionality on the Website. In order to register with us you must supply personal information such as your name, postcode, telephone number, and email address. We (and certain business partners who are engaged to process your information on our behalf) will hold and process your personal information for the purpose of providing you with various services and improving those services to you.
10. Other linksPlease be aware that the Website may link to other web sites that may be accessed by you through our Website. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites. We do not have any control over the use to which third parties may put your Data where you choose to purchase products or services or otherwise to contact them via this Website.